Summer 2021: Local Podcast - Communications Intern
Apr 9, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated student in the School of Media and Culture to perform as an intern for an exciting startup podcast concept.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
▪ Developing content and researching ideas
▪ Sourcing potential contributors and interviewees
▪ Responding to audience feedback
▪ Producing and making use of user-generated content
Secondary responsibilities, depending on skill and experience, could include:
▪ Editing, publishing, and posting the audio files for eventual upload to the internet
▪ Maintaining website and updates to social media accounts
I am a local physician and VCU/MCV Medical School alumnus. I have a background in concert production and promotion as well. This is a new endeavor utilizing that unique experience to engage and educate what I believe is an underserved demographic: The contemporary male striving to find his place in a rapidly evolving society.
If interested, please contact me at email@example.com