Summer 2021: Feed More - Marketing Analytics Intern
Apr 9, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Feed More collects, prepares and distributes food to neighbors in need. With a service area that stretches across 34 cities and counties, our comprehensive programs and Agency Network are dedicated to providing our communities with access to quality food and healthy meals year round.
With the help of nearly 100 employees, close to 300 members of Feed More’s Agency Network and around 200 volunteers a day, Feed More is able to carry out its mission of fighting hunger throughout Central Virginia. Feed More is a proud member of Feeding America and Meals on Wheels America.
Who we’re looking for
Are you analytically curious? Do you like to design data hacks that simplify problem solving? Do you want to make a positive impact on your community and use marketing analytics for good? If so, let’s talk.
We’re in search of a curious, mission-driven and hard-working individual to join our Marketing team this Summer! Working with a small yet mighty team of like-minded problem solvers, our Marketing Intern will use analytical skills to assess direct mail performance and develop a basic performance model to help calculate revenue projections. This role will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer.
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position: Summer Internship
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Budgetary Responsibilities: None
What will you do?
- Analyze digital and direct mail performance to improve impact and ROI
- Beta a performance model to help inform next best action
- Build performance dashboard capabilities within and across existing platforms
- Support Marketing team with other tasks as assigned
Is this job for you?
The right candidate for this job will be excited to learn about performance marketing and the food bank industry. Ideally, this candidate will be inquisitive, resourceful and proactive with a strong interest in creating simple ways for non-analysts to measure and model in-market performance and ROI. We’re also looking for someone who has:
- A degree-in-progress in Business/Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science or related field
- Great organization skills and ability to manage work priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present numbers in a story-telling way
- Ability to work collaboratively
Company Benefits: No
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter at feedmore.org/careers. We kindly request no phone inquiries.
Feed More, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.