Summer 2021: Big Spoon Co. - Public Relations Intern (PAID)
Apr 9, 2021
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Big Spoon Co. is a marketing and PR firm working exclusively with food, beverage, and lifestyle brands. We are looking for a current student who is a self-starter with a positive attitude for a paid internship during the summer semester. To apply, please visit http://bigspoonco.com/
Writing press releases, blogs, and other industry-related copy.
Building media lists and maintaining a database of up-to-date press contacts.
Pitching media contacts for local, regional, and national placements.
Connecting with influencers and bloggers on behalf of our clients.
Utilizing project management platforms like Google Apps and Asana.
- Able to successfully work in a fully remote environment
- Must have excellent writing and organizational skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be a junior or senior, or a recent graduate, seeking a degree in public relations, journalism, communications, marketing or a related field
- Completed some public relations or journalism classes
- Available for a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Preferably 2 to 3 full days per week
- Available to use internship for credit
- Educational opportunities available through PRSA