Summer 2017: General Motors - Communications Interns (PAID -- Deadline Oct. 25)
Oct 7, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
GM is looking for its next batch of communications interns for Summer 2017. Our internships are not "making copies and coffee" type of internships. GM Communications internships involve real work and generate real results for the company. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and hone skills in media relations, internal communications, speech writing, event planning and many other aspects of PR. Our interns also receive tremendous access and exposure to GM’s top Communications Executives.
The minimal qualifications for our internships are:
- Be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree (communications, journalism or public relations degrees preferred)
- Have not completed all graduation requirements before the end of internship
- Have the right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Willingness to relocate as job assignments will be located in metro Detroit
A list of the 2017 internships and instructions on applying are available at www.gmcommsinternships.com. The deadline for applications is October 25, 2016.