Spring 2017: The Valentine - Multiple Internships (Deadline Nov. 20)
Nov 8, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Valentine Internship Program
Please check this page for updates on the spring intership application process.
How to apply?
1. Review Internship Job Descriptions and determine which departments you'd like to work with.
Below are the internship descriptions:
- Public Relations & Social Media Internship
- Development Internship
- Archives Internship
- Community Conversations Internship
- Museum Store Internship
- Finance/Accounting Internship
2. Fill out the online application and upload an unofficial transcript, cover letter and resume. Submit by November 20, 2016.
3. Have one letter of recommendation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Curious about what to expect out of your internship at the Valentine?
Check out some feedback we’ve received from past interns!
Interns work during the business week, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:30 pm. Schedules are arranged between the intern and their supervisor.
Benefits include: 10% discounts in the Museum Store and Sally Bell's Kitchen and free admission to the Valentine Galleries during the internship period.
Summer Intern parking is fully covered by the Valentine at the MCV Hospital and Museum visitor deck. The Valentine's small lot is slots reserved for visitors, members and appointments.
Any questions about internships at the Valentine can be directed to Marisa Day, Student Programs and Tours Manager, 804.649.0711 ext 317 or email@example.com.