Winter 2019/20: Papa John's Central VA - Advertising/Marketing Intern (Deadline Dec. 6)
Nov 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
The RVA Marketing Department of PJ CHEESE, a Locally owned Franchise group of Papa John’s Pizza is offering an INTERNSHIP opportunity for interested college students.
Gain real work experience for your resume! Consider tagging along and getting exposure to the inner workings of a marketing department! Have you ever wondered what goes on in a private company’s marketing department? Interested in pursuing a career in the Advertising or Marketing industry? Did you enjoy your marketing classes and want to learn more?
- Community Relationships and how they affect a local business
- Couponing strategies
- Product Food Cost analysis
- Brochure and Advertising Layouts
- Creating and Tracking promotion offers
- Interaction with multi unit supervision
If you know of anyone that might enjoy working with various types of people, have a lively personality, and be proud of accomplishments, please share the following opportunity.
• Available over Winter Break (Begins December 16th and concludes January 10th)
• Up to 50 hours over 3 weeks (flexible)
• Documentation provided for class credit
• Attention to Detail
• Analytically minded
• Self Motivated
• Proficient with MicroSoft Office or similar computer programs
• Ability to work independently
• Enrolled in college or technical school, working towards certification or degree
• This is an unpaid internship that may lead to additional opportunities
Send resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6th at noon for full consideration.