Summer/Fall 2017: Internship Nepal - Journalism/Photojournalism Interns
Mar 20, 2017
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships
Internship Nepal is up and running for this Fall season with a whole new dynamics in a package of better enthusiasm, improvements and reliability. We announce limited vacancy for Fall Internships 2017!
While all this, our hugely regarded Journalism/Photojournalism Internship is more objective-driven than ever; the program comes blended with following inclusions and activities:
- Accommodations - Food (3 meals a day)/ Wi-Fi/ Homestay at surprisingly affordable costs
- Hands-on camera techniques and basic photography training (as required)
- Outings and ceremonial visits for quality photography
- Placements in local and national media of Nepal
- Brainstorming, interaction sessions, interviews and presentations
- Regular Hikes/trips/tours inside and outside Kathmandu valley
- Guaranteed continuous guidance and individual support to the students from trained journalist(s) and professional(s)
- Practical, competitive and pro-active approach on the field as is demanded by this line of work
For additional information, be sure to check out the Journalism/Photojournalism section of our website.