Summer 2022: BoundaryLess Living - Creative Production Intern (PAID - Deadline April 29)
Apr 18, 2022
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
BoundaryLess Living , a new, rapidly growing company based in Richmond, is building a Livability platform that brings individuals, organizations, companies and institutions together in order to fuel innovative solutions to the issues people with disabilities and aging adults are experiencing everyday. BLL’s platform gives voice to vulnerable populations and fosters collaborative partnerships so that everyone, regardless of ability or age, can live safer, longer, fuller lives- the possibilities are boundless!
BoundaryLess Living is seeking a Creative Production Intern. The Internship provides outstanding candidates with skills and interest in video production, podcasting, and creative content with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with a unique and rapidly expanding local company.
This intern will work alongside the Program Director and Marketing Coordinator who are responsible for multimedia (video/audio) production and editing, photography, graphic design, and more. The intern will receive hands-on experience in planning, recording, and editing videos and podcasts for both internal and external audiences. The intern will also assist with digital asset management and other administrative and marketing tasks related to digital production.
This paid internship will last 6-10 weeks (Summer 2022) and may come with the opportunity to renew for the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters. The internship can also be completed for course credit and offers bonus incentives.
Please apply at the JotForm here by Friday, April 29th to be considered: https://form.jotform.com/220626540765052
- Work on multimedia (video/audio) production
- Record, edit, and produce videos and podcasts for internal and external audiences
- Assist with digital asset management processes
- Provide other administrative and/or marketing related duties as requested
- Current college student majoring in multimedia production, communications, broadcast journalism or a related field
- Strong video production and editing skills
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to write new and creative content for blog and newsletter publications
- Ability to work as part of a growing team
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Photography experience a plus
Other Requirements and Considerations:
- Internship requires work onsite in and around Richmond, VA
- Familiar with virtual meeting platforms
- Up to 10 hours per week to start
- Amount of paid work will increase based on performance and company need
- Bonus opportunity upon satisfactory completion of internship
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify info@BLLiving.com.