Summer 2021: Senior Insights - Marketing & Public Relations Intern
May 5, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Boost your work experience and portfolio with a locally owned, female owned health care service provider who needs your help to boost their brand and image. Senior Insights is a premium care provider for individuals who need living assistance, but still want to enjoy the comforts of their home. The position requires a candidate who can apply creative and strategic thinking to help us reach our goals.
Weekly work will be assigned to fulfill the hourly requirements of a for-credit internship. Flexible hours and telework as approved.
At a minimum, the Intern shall be an individual who is currently enrolled in an accredited Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing program in an accredited institution for higher learning. The candidate should have a portfolio of work that demonstrates the key skills required to perform in this role.
Authority + Responsibilities:
The intern shall be responsible for the day-to-day communication efforts of Senior Insights including but not limited to:
- Creating and managing social media content.
- Managing the Senior Insights website.
- Boosting articles on blog posts to key audiences.
- Create and update a media contact database of journalists at targeted publications.
- Send blog articles as press releases.
- Implement a review process from former clients and/or family members on Google/Yelp/ BBB
- Create and implement a content calendar for Marketing/ Public Relations
- Any additional Marketing/ Public Relations based duties as designed.
The intern will be both home-based and office-based as instructed.
The Managing Director shall appoint interns for Senior Insights. The Intern shall report to the Managing Director.
Immediate Supervisor: Managing Director
Apply: Email resume to Cameron Oglesby, President at Cameron@seniorinsights.com with the following acknolwedgement: I have read and understand the duties and responsibilities required of me as an Intern with Senior Insights.