Summer 2021: RoboKai - Digital Marketing Intern (Paid Stipend)
Jun 10, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
RoboKai is a Midlothian-based afterschool program for ages 7+ that teaches kids STEM and life skills through robotics. We are seeking a creative, fun-loving digital marketing intern to help us grow our brand through social media.
• Help implement social media ad campaigns.
• Help produce content that reinforces our brand and engages audiences.
• Help perform analytics.
• Help formulate and implement email marketing campaigns.
Qualifications applicants should possess:
• Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
• Familiarity with Wordpress or similar Content Management Systems.
• Familiarity with analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Facebook Insights.
• Familiarity with MailChimp or similar email marketing tools.
• A high degree of creativity.
• Photo/video skills are a plus.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work alone or in a collaborative environment.
Training will be provided. Hours are flexible, with options to work remotely. We will offer a stipend based on hours and duration of the internship. Applicants should e-mail resume, a cover letter, and portfolio links to Jason McGarvey, email@example.com. RoboKai is located at 13114 Midlothian Turnpike, Midlothian, VA 23113. 804-366-7190