Summer 2021: reRVA - Marketing & Advertising Intern (PAID)
May 5, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Description of Organization:
reRVA is an award-winning real estate brokerage and development team in Richmond, Virginia and is part of the One South Realty Group. We pride ourselves on being fans of all things RVA and specialize in modern, specialty and urban real estate. Our brand is purposefully refined, clean and refreshingly modern.
We are looking for a marketing intern to participate in the creation of marketing and media pieces, as well as the scheduling and deployment of social media and drip marketing campaigns.
General job duties of Marketing Assistant Intern:
- Create marketing pieces for print and online use
- Create social media posts and drip campaign newsletters and emails • Create and maintain a marketing deployment calendar
- Work with real estate team members to promote listings, open houses and other announcements
- Update and maintain the reRVA website, project websites/landing pages and business social media pages and accounts
- Brainstorm and present marketing ideas to the team
- Proof, edit and deploy written blog and video posts
Qualifications applicants should possess:
- Candidates should have strong skills in design and visual editing with software such as Adobe, Canva, Wordpress etc… or a strong desire and aptitude to quickly learn these skill sets.
- Should be prepared to work in a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work alone on assigned projects as well as to collaborate within a team environment.
- A desire to not only produce requested materials, but to also participate in brainstorming and sharing new and creative ideas.
Internship training includes:
- Learning how a real estate brokerage and team operate
- How to unify and promote a brand and business
- How to work within a dynamic sales team
- How to take marketing ideas from brainstormed concepts through to finalized and deployable advertisement pieces.
This internship is offered year round. Hours are flexible. This is a paid internship at $15 per hour with potential for up to 20 hours per week depending on candidates abilities and workload.
Applicants should e-mail a resume, two written references and any applicable portfolio pieces to:
team leader at reRVA real estate
patrick@reRVA.com | 804.397.5078
Our office is located at: 2314 W Main Street . RVA . 23220