Summer 2021: nudeFX - Digital Marketing / Social Media Intern (Deadline April 30)
Apr 13, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
With increasing awareness of the harmful effects of tanning beds and sunbathing, nudeFX is the 'new school' approach to spray and sunless tanning, specializing in creating a safe and natural-looking glow for all skin tones. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we began by providing a mobile spray tanning experience for women of our community. As we have grown, we continue perfecting our in-person spray tanning experiences, while also providing our community with high-quality skincare and sunless tanning products. For more information, check us out on Instagram (@nudefx) or www.nudefx.com.
- Draft weekly social media content including scheduling posts on Facebook and Instagram, writing captions and ideating other content types (IG reels, TikTok, etc.)
- Create unique and on-brand graphics to use across social media channels
- Identify trendy, on-brand local businesses and influencer to partner with
- Implement creative sales strategies including creating a roll-out timeline
- Draft email marketing campaigns to client list to highlight sales, new products, beauty trends and skincare tips
- Sit in on team’s weekly strategy calls for business exposure and experience
- Assist in planning in-person pop-up and training events *attendance will be at your discretion, based on COVID-19 safety guidelines*
- Awesome written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Experience creating graphics with Canva
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms and a finger on the pulse of upcoming trends
- Creative mind with an eye for engaging storytelling
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This internship is offered year round, with start / end dates very flexible - summer session will be sometime between May-September. Interns are able to set their own schedule, as is a remote position with weekly zoom or in-person check-ins. This position is unpaid, though interns are able to receive free spray tan services if they choose.
If interested, please email the following materials to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th:
- Brief introduction including why you’re interested in the position
- Your resume
- A few examples of your work. These samples can include social media graphics you’ve created (for yourself, a club, another business, or just for fun), photography samples, a mood board for my business/social media page, etc. The more creative the better here!