Summer 2021: LRL Racing / Lloyd R Leitstein Marketing & Public Relations - Sports Marketing Intern (Deadline May 15)
May 5, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
LRL Racing, a division of Lloyd R Leitstein Marketing & Public Relations, is seeking a marketing and/or PR major with excellent PowerPoint, social media, presentation and writing skills. Our portfolio includes sports personalities, teams, international sports car racing, sports marketing analytics, and publishing. Partnering with 2050Esports, we market and produce international video gaming competitions.
Get a “gold star” on your resume with real world experience in sports publishing, new media, event marketing, strategic planning, new business pitches and more, in addition to “at the table” educational experience with senior level marketers and executives with PBR, NASCAR, IMSA Weathertech, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, CBSSPORTS, and major venues. Telework.
Reply by 5/15.Send resume to Lloyd Leitstein, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through Handshake.
Events: NASCAR Series, IMSA Weathertech, NTT IndyCar,
- Strategic planning, marketing international motorsports events.
- Develop and manage sponsorship & partnership opportunities.
Motorsports Publishing (print & digital): Develop print sponsorship marketing collateral. • NASCAR; IMSA Weathertech; NTT IndyCar.
Data Analytics for Sports Marketing: Torch (proprietary software).
- Strategic planning and marketing collateral development.
- Plan on-site activation for motorsports clients.
PBR (Professional Bull Riding) Rebranding:
- Strategic planning with PBR developing new business to expand sponsor base.
- Create marketing collateral for launch of PBRs “8Seconds” publication.
- Develop public relations, marketing, and sponsor development strategies.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Strategic planning & presentation.
- 13/wks. 15/hrs./wk.(approx.). Start: 5/24 or June 1.
- Flexible. Work per project. Allows for academic classes, work, vacation, etc.