Summer 2021: LipLoveLine - Social Media / PR Intern
Apr 13, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Are you interested in working for a new beauty brand that ‘celebrates beauty in all its forms?’ LipLoveLine is an ingredient-conscious lip care brand born to enhance natural beauty and simplify beauty routines. You can find us at the intersection of health + beauty centered on lip care and lip care only. Whether your love is lip balm, lip gloss, or lipstick – we’ve got your lips covered. It’s our niche.
In November 2020, LipLoveLine successfully exceeded its $15,000 Kickstarter campaign crowdfunding goal and we are currently preparing for our e-commerce website to officially launch in Summer 2021.
We are looking for a social media strategy / public relations intern to join our team who is interested in working in the beauty/cosmetic industry with a go-getter attitude!
This is an unpaid internship. Course credit can be given to those needing to fulfill program internship requirements. Internship is fully virtual, work from home!
- Create, source, and strategize social media content for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on all social media channels
- Perform analysis of marketing and metric data
- Design graphics and/or illustrations for social media content
- Perform SEO functions to include keyword analysis
- Provide ideas and feedback for business development
- Attend virtual team meetings as needed
- Undergraduate student (junior/senior) or graduate student majoring in Communications, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Art, Marketing, or Advertising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge of various social media platforms
- Driven and hard working
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Google Drive and MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience
- 1+ years of social media management experience or equivalent coursework
- Experience creating graphics and video with Adobe Premiere/Photoshop/InDesign and/or Adobe Spark and Canva
- Passion for all things social media, interest in emerging platforms and features that can help expand our reach with our target audiences and consumers
- Eye for visual and engaging storytelling
This internship is open for Summer 2021.
Please email a cover letter, resume, any applicable portfolio items or website & at least two professional references to: Briana Williams, Founder & CEO of LipLoveLine - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org