Summer 2021: International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR) - Social Media Intern (PAID - Deadline April 30)
Apr 22, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Position: Social Media Summer 2021 Intern (Remote)
Time: 15-20 hours per week, June 1 - August 20
The International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR) is the leading public sector human resource organization in the world. Since 1906, IPMA-HR has been a resource for comprehensive and timely HR industry news, jobs, policies, resources, education, and professional development opportunities to human resource professionals.
The Social Media Intern will assist with various aspects of updating and maintaining the IPMA-HR social media presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn posts. As a social media intern, you will also assist in the development and implementation of social media campaigns and collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and content.
- Work with staff to build presence on social media platforms
- Initiate and create content to boost engagement on social media platforms
- Assist in the development and implementation of social media campaigns
- Assisting with the development of materials for the social media strategy
- Maintain monthly social media calendar
- Conduct campaign performance reports to share at monthly marketing meetings (virtually)
- Create and analyze digital content for various social media platforms
- Current undergraduate student, or recent graduate from Communication, Marketing, or similar program
- Strong knowledge and experience with major social media platforms and social media management tools (i.e. Agorapulse)
- Manages time well and can meet deadlines
- Creative and passionate about social media content creation
- Familiarity with public sector human resources field preferred
- Graphic design skill a plus
The paid internship is remote and will report to the Associate Director, Research & External Affairs. To apply send your resume, a brief cover letter, and a one work sample (social media post, blog post, etc.) to email@example.com by April 30, 2021.