Summer 2021: e-Audio Productions - Social Media Management & Marketing Intern (PAID)
Jun 10, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
e-Audio Productions is an audio production studio focused on producing premium quality audiobooks, voice overs and podcasts.
We are hiring a Social Media Manager Summer Intern to be part of our marketing team along with our Digital Content Creator and Marketing/Sales Manager
The position will be 100% virtual.
The intern will be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness and online presence.. Knowledge of social media analytics, and in running targeted ads on social media sites.
The intern will run our social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
As a Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
The best candidate for this position will be self-motivated, bring enthusiasm and passion for our clients and fans.
Responsibilities and Expectations
● Optimize social media pages to create engagement.
● Create and track social benchmarks with platform tools.
● Create and launch social-marketing plans.
● Collaborate with the Content Creator to create content that can be distributed across all social channels.
● Perform a social media audit on all
● Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter channels and figure out how to optimize each social channel.
● Collaborate with team members to create content for social promotions.
● Create digital and offline marketing programs to drive engagement.
● Devise marketing automation tools to create engagement and bring in leads.
● Evaluate research, data, market conditions, and competitive positioning.
● Actively partner with team members to give presentations.
● Implement a strategy to launch products and promotions.
● Actively monitor campaign metrics and adjust when needed.
● Brainstorm and implement campaign ideas
● Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns and to make changes to current strategies
● Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
● Manage and oversee social media content
● 3rd year of bachelor’s or 1st semester of master’s program in marketing, communications, public relations media, or social media
● Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing strategies
● Detail-oriented self-starter
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
● Great team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set
● Creative mindset
● Knowledge of analytical tools
● Ability to multitask
● Willingness to learn and adaptable to change
Hours 10 hours per week
Duration: 9 weeks starting June 21
Pay $12 per hour
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org