Summer 2021: e-Audio Productions - Marketing & Sales Management Intern (PAID)
Jun 10, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
e-Audio Productions is an audio production studio focused on producing premium quality audiobooks, voice overs and podcasts.
We are hiring a Marketing/Sales Manager Summer Intern to be part of our marketing team along with our Social Media Manager and Digital Content Creator.
The intern will help growth of sales and create awareness of our brand to potential customers. The intern will be required to create content, communicate online, and help build the brand’s reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences.
The position will be 100% virtual.
The best candidate for this position will be self-motivated, bring enthusiasm and passion for our clients and fans.
Primary Objectives & Responsibilities
● Identify target market and ways to engage with them.
● Work closely with our Executive Audio Producer to schedule tasks and appointments.
● Keep track of lead customers and schedule follow ups.
● Brainstorm, develop and manage ways to grow our online presence and reach out to potential customers such as creating webinars, booking podcast interviews, blog posts, reaching out to potential customers via email or phone
● Make calls, set up appointments
● Work closely with our Digital Content Creator and Social Media Manager
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Knowledge of online marketing strategies
● Detail-oriented self-starter
● Creative mindset
● Knowledge of how to best communicate with potential and existing customers.
Hours 10 hours per week
Duration: 9 weeks starting June 21
Pay $12 per hour
Please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org