Summer 2021: Cox Media - Advertising Sales Intern (Deadline March 14)
Feb 23, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Are you interested in exploring a career in advertising sales and learning from the best in the business? Cox Media has an outstanding opportunity to join our team as a Sales Intern.
Cox Media's mission is to help businesses of all sizes connect with their customers through the most engaging advertising platforms and technologies available. We hire energetic, passionate sales professionals who represent the most reputable brands in the industry, including ESPN, AMC, FX, Bravo, and many more. Our cutting-edge digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-fencing, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll, location-based audience segments, and more.
The Sales Internship position is an exciting opportunity for someone self-motivated and driven to be successful and learn every facet of advertising sales and marketing. There are several departments within Cox Media other than sales, and you will learn essential functions within each and valuable business skills from capable mentors. While working with Sales Associates and seasoned Advertising Media Consultants, you will find new business, participate in sales calls, and assist in designing advertising and marketing campaigns and sales presentations. You will receive hands-on experience in how marketing campaigns are created, pitched, and executed. The skills you learn will provide you a solid foundation to prepare you for a successful career as an Advertising Media Consultant.
We provide all the necessary training and resources you need to be successful!
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the various departments within Cox Media
• Develop a high level of working knowledge about our products, offerings, and departments.
• Assist in developing television and digital advertising and marketing campaigns for new businesses and current clients
• Generate new business leads for Sales Media Consultants by prospecting and reaching out to business prospects via online, phone, and email, when possible, in-person.
• Help create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations
• Represent Cox Media in the business community by attending local events and build relationships with key decision-makers
The Cox Communications Difference
Cox Communications is more than just a place to work. We strive to create an environment that nurtures personal development and the opportunity to build on your talents and grow your career. We value collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome – we are looking for talented individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us.
Apply: all applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org