Summer 2021: Covenant Woods - Corporate Marketing Intern
May 5, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
JOB TITLE: Corporate Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: Corporate Marketing Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: The Corporate Marketing Intern will work directly with the Covenant Woods Marketing team and Woodhouse Catering team to help execute effective marketing strategies, assist with campaign development, analyze the effectiveness of each campaign, and develop sale generating programs. The intern plays an integral role in building and engaging the Woodhouse Catering’s customer base and creating effective media strategies to promote sales generation. Designs content for marketing campaigns and all social media programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Media Coordination:
- Work closely with the Covenant Woods Marketing team and Woodhouse Catering team to develop marketing strategies for campaigns, including company websites, social media, advertising, events, and programs, to generate sales.
- Create and schedule social media calendars and postings.
- Develop and execute lead/sale generation campaigns.
- Analyze data to determine each campaign’s efficiency.
2) Community Involvement:
- Discover local community contacts and create and maintain relationships on behalf of Woodhouse Catering.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important data trends, demographic info, etc.
3) Oversee Woodhouse Catering events including design and logistics.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs;
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Strong project management skills;
- Detail and hospitality oriented.
APPLY: Email resume to Kori Neal, Corporate Marketing Specialist at email@example.com