Summer 2020: Van Cleve Seafood Co. - Marketing & Social Media Content Creation Intern
Jun 2, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Job Description: Social Media, Content Creation Intern
Location: Remote with weekly meetings and content collection/creation on Gwynns Island in the Chesapeake Bay
The Van Cleve Seafood Co. has launched a new 'Better For You' brand of Seafood enhanced with superfoods, called Wild.Skinny.Clean. The line debuted earlier this year and is already in supermarkets and sold online. The new brand is all about Wild and Sustainably caught seafood, Skinny Ingredients free from gluten, corn, soy and dairy with 100% clean labels- no added chemicals, preservatives, artificial coloring or flavors. What fuels us is elevating transparency and healthy offerings in the seafood category in hopes it becomes the new standard! We are looking for a social media savvy intern help build our online tribe and community around this message.
We will have weekly meetings at the waterfront office on Gwynns Island in the Chesapeake Bay- 1 hour from Richmond. This will also serve as a time for water-related content creation used for social media.
- Content Creation for social media channels- Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Work with online Influencers to help spread the word about our company and products.
- Create unique cross marketing opportunities in the local Richmond market.
- Help build a tribe and community around our message via social media.
- Engage with consumers through comments/DMs on social media.
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Instagram and additional tools/apps for marketing on IG.
- Passion for making a difference.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results-oriented.
- Ability to function and thrive independently.
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality.
- Ability to get in front of the camera for Instagram and Facebook Lives.
- Strong communication skills.
Apply: Email Shelly Van Cleve at firstname.lastname@example.org why you want to work with us and any relevant social media (specifically IG) experience.