Summer 2020: The Brand Scene Podcasting Network - Podcast Marketing Intern
Apr 8, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
This Brand Scene is looking for a Podcast Intern to help with our ongoing podcasting network.
We are looking for candidates interested in assisting with the full production of professionally distributed podcasts - from coordination details to marketing podcasts to helping secure advertising for our podcasting network.
Ideal candidates have demonstrated interest in journalism, storytelling, marketing, communications and have experience in compiling research and handling the details.
Basic responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
● Organizing and coordinating with guests
● Assisting with production
● Distributing finalized podcast
● Writing copy about podcast episodes
● Running general related errands
● Input and manage related spreadsheets, information, data and records
● Ensuring the studio is prepped & ready for each use
● Marketing/Business, Communications related major
● Internet/Social Media platform experience
● Interested in talking about the podcast network & interacting with people - from advertisers to podcast hosts to guests.
● Gain practical communications, copywriting, networking and advertising experience
● Shadowing, mentoring & training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable pros
● Opportunity to participate in networking events and meetings
● Flexible schedule
10-15 hours/week; onsite and offsite
Semester stipend may be available
Location: Scott’s Addition, Richmond, Va
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org