Summer 2020: Sauls International - Snapchat Content Innovator
Apr 8, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
About Sauls International
Sauls International is geared towards helping firms succeed in local and international markets.
Sauls International provides language services to include translation, interpretation, sign language, consulting and cultural awareness training. We are here to help agencies succeed at creating their message to people of all cultures across the globe.
Snapchat Content Innovator
Do you like Snapchat? Are you eager to learn how to use it more effectively? You can now act as a social media champion and communicator, both internally & externally for Sauls International and its brands!
The candidate will use resources within Snapchat and other 3rd party articles as a form of research and use other content to perform social media analytics, Snapchat optimization, filters, licenses, monitor and report on popular best practices when using Snapchat for business.
Candidate will also create local and global social media campaigns best suited for the industries that we serve while understanding algorithms. Candidate must believe in the power of Snapchat!
- Work closely to align best practices and strategies with Sauls International social media vision
- Help to align and execute specific Snapchat marketing strategies
- Research trends, ideas and engaging content for all Sauls International social brand channels
- Create marketing campaigns for kids
- Manually publish and schedule weekly, monthly and daily content to Snapchat
- Assist with moderating and managing the customer interaction and conversation on Snapchat
- Be creative when coming up with content ideas,
- Research and monitor competitor’s presence in the social space
- Create content in multiple languages (if you are bilingual or trilingual)
- MS Office Suite and Internet applications
- Fast learner & Self-motivated
- Perfect attention to deadlines and details
- Experience with social monitoring, listening and measuring tools a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with prioritizing
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well independently or within a team
- Create Snapchat social media pages in multiple languages (if bilingual or trilingual)
Though we are in Richmond, VA, you can work remotely from your location!
Apply: Email resume to Sauls International <email@example.com>.