Summer 2020: Sauls International - Podcast Innovator
Aug 13, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
About Sauls International
Sauls International is geared towards helping firms succeed in local and international markets.
Sauls International provides language services to include translation, interpretation, sign language, consulting and cultural awareness training. We are here to help agencies succeed at creating their message to people of all cultures across the globe.
Sauls International will be hosting new podcast shows throughout the year! The solo show will talk about language, cultural awareness and business basics as well as other relevant topics. We are looking for young, enthusiastic and new talent to help us grow the show!
- Participate in editorial planning of program, including episode topic selection, story ideas, and selection/booking of guests for Sauls International brands
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ensure that all content complies with industry standards for ethics and accuracy purposes
- Willingness to produce and mix the show.
- Act as coach and mentor for staff, assisting their productions for the program.
- Work on short term and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Some experience using broadcast digital audio workstations.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Create Podcasts in multiple languages (if bilingual or trilingual)
Though Sauls International is located in Richmond, VA, you can work remotely from your location.
Apply: Email resume to Sauls International <firstname.lastname@example.org>.