Summer 2020: Cigar Break Asset Management - Investor Relations Intern (PAID)
May 11, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Cigar Break is a hedge fund investing primarily in consumer and commercial loans. The company controls originator-servicer entities which allow for an advantageous selection of the company’s underlying assets. Cigar Break is currently the nation’s largest non-bank provider of credit services to people with disabilities.
Intern’s responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze and target individual investors using lists developed in Salesforce
- Develop prospective and potential investor lists
- Book meetings, online and in-person. Conduct follow-ups with interested parties
- Manage contacts and leads on Salesforce
- Track origin of investor leads
- Develop efficient means of marketing
- Create customized pitches and manage marketing materials for interested investors
- Track ROI metrics using Google Analytics
- Participate in trade shows, event staffing
You will be asked to work 20-25 hours per week. Pay is $10.00 per hour plus incentives.
Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Craig Baker at email@example.com