Summer 2019: WHITE64 - Various Intern Positions (PAID - Deadline -- January 28, 2019)
Jan 14, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Name of Business
Type of internship
We are a full-service advertising agency offering internships in the following
- Account Management
- Social Strategy
- Video Production
Description of Organization
WHITE64 is a full service creative agency in the Greater Washington D.C. metro area. For over 50 years, we have applied our talent, tenacity, and technology to create meaningful brand engagements that perform and endure. We specialize in creating emotional connections with consumers and stakeholders by activating the shared values and experiences between brands and the people they serve. In other words, we create believers by turning brand purpose into brand platforms. Our capabilities are designed to consider every touchpoint in the customer journey: brand strategy and comms planning, design and identity, media planning and buying, integrated advertising and content creation, film and production, social media strategy and management, UX and digital development, reporting and analytics, and even corporate communications. We serve all category verticals on both an AOR and project basis, offering expertise in financial services, credit unions, travel and hospitality, tourism, transit, advocacy, and retail.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - Account Management interns support the account team by helping to manage multiple projects across several accounts. This gig is a solid mix of strategy, project management, and administration. Core duties include writing status reports, change orders, meeting summaries, campaign reports, etc.
- CREATIVE - Creative interns (design) will work alongside fellow creative team members on a variety of accounts. This gig is a solid mix of tasteful design, inspired conceptual thinking, and skilled creative production. Creative opportunities run the gamut from design, art direction, branding, and content creation in both traditional & digital environments.
- MEDIA - Media interns are responsible for supporting the agency’s media services for clients. They assist across several accounts, working directly with the client and internal teams to research and analyze trends.
- SOCIAL STRATEGY - Social strategy interns know the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, and the Gram. These interns will learn to understand emerging trends and digital strategy behind social. You’ll manage social media initiatives—including paid, owned, and earned—for a variety of clients. You’ll also need to understand data and how it can be used to define high-level campaigns.
- TECHNOLOGY - Technology interns (web development) have a detailed understanding of how successful interactive pages are laid out and function. They will focus on coding and implementing web interfaces and templates. Interns will be expected to work closely with the designers, other developers, web producers and back-end programmers to create solutions that are professionally executed across browsers and devices.
- VIDEO PRODUCTION - We need skilled, driven, and unflappable video editor interns. Someone with a razor-sharp eye and the ability to manipulate film. They’ll assemble recorded footage into a project that matches the vision of the director. We're looking for storytellers - someone who is able to bridge sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
This is a 9-week program (June 3 - August 9) where interns will have the chance to work on a final project, and pitch their ideas to a client (and the agency!) at summer’s end. Oh, and this is a full-time, paid internship. The deadline to apply is January 28, 2019.
- Soon-to-be college seniors and recent graduates
- Pursuing a related degree (advertising, marketing, psychology, business, CIS,etc.
When offered - Summer semester
Paid/unpaid/stipend - Paid internship - $10/hr
How far from campus - Located in Tysons, VA 22182
Who to Contact
8603 Westwood Center Drive, Floor 4
Tysons, VA 22182
How to Contact
Contact via email
Apply online - https://white64.com/careers/summer-intern/