Summer 2019: WEC Energy Group - Student Internship and Co-Ops (PAID)
Dec 3, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Internships are typically offered in the following areas:
- Engineering (co-op)
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- and more…
At WEC Energy Group Interns can expect:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible hours – Summer and Year-Round Opportunities
- Comprehensive training, learning multiple facets of your department or line of business
- Activities outside of work, including sporting events
- Access and membership to our Business Resource Groups (BRG's), including Next Generation Network (NGN), Women's Development Network (WDN), and more!
- Potential opportunities for full time employment after graduation offering:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug and life insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Flex Time
- 401K with company match
- Professional, on- going training
- Career advancement opportunities
- To be given various responsibilities based on the department that they are supporting.
- To add value and meaningful contribution to their teams.
- Enrolled in full-time, four year college/university.
- Minimum GPA of 2.80
- Completion of first semester.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
clink this link (or copy this link) to Apply!