Summer 2019: Visual Appeal, LLC - Graphic Design Intern
Apr 16, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Visual Appeal, LLC is a creative agency focused on energizing brands.
We foster a collaborative and interactive atmosphere where creativity
thrives. Our clients are diverse consisting of Universities, State Agencies,
Small Business and Non-Profit organizations.
The Visual Appeal Internship Program provides undergraduate graphic design majors an opportunity to work collaboratively with a creative teamto design and develop branding and marketing initiatives for print and web.
Interns gain practical skills in strategic marketing, design, production, communication, client relations, as well as exposure to web design and development. Other opportunities include working on special projects and performing research and administrative duties as they relate to a functioning design studio.
Students should have an interest in print and digital design, production, as well as possess the following:
• Basic skills and access to Adobe CS, Internet and social media
• Some knowledge of branding and its relevance
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a diverse environment
• Willingness to learn
The internship is available for two- or three-credit hours. Interns are not
paid and must schedule regular hours (approximately 10 hours per week
depending on the credits earned).
How to apply
To apply for an internship, submit a portfolio containing:
• A resume
• A cover letter explaining how the internship fits into your career plans
• A PDF containing 5-7 snapshots of your strongest projects including a brief description of each
Send your materials to:
Attn: Meredyth Archer | Visual Appeal,LLC
9137 Chamberlayne Rd. #103 Mechanicsville, VA 23116
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org