Summer 2019: Urban Farmhouse Market & Cafe - Creative Intern
Mar 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Job Description: Creative Intern
Location: 100 Shockoe Slip, Richmond, VA
This position contributes to the success of the urban Farmhouse market & café by supporting the growth of our Brand and our Mission. The Creative Intern will develop an entrepreneurial mindset, understand the needs of small business and apply creative “out of the box” approaches to marketing strategies and tactics in a unique growth organization. The Creative Intern will support the development of marketing plans and assist the Management Team in the detailed execution of community and non-traditional forms of marketing. This is a NON PAID Internship, in lieu of College Credit and great, tangible Resume Building Work!
- Warmly welcomes and connects with every customer.
- Supports execution of customer communications, demonstrations, sampling within the four walls and with our online and local communities.
- Creates unique opportunities for customers to interact with the urban Farmhouse Brand.
- Collect and distribute communications for social media efforts.
- Assist in the development of creative materials - signage, e-mail campaigns, online communications.
- Help create training materials for fellow Farmhands.
- Responds to customers and sincerely thanks every customer.
- Be inspired to make our customers feel better off than they were before they came!
- Undergraduate student majoring in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations.
- Passion for people, healthy food and a healthy lifestyle.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results-oriented.
- Ability to function independently.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality.
- Pays attention to details.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Solutions oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage correctly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to perform the following tasks at various times up to 90% of time: Bending and twisting, carrying, climbing, computer usage including equipment necessary for product preparation, POS and other special equipment, crawling, handling, kneeling, lifting, pushing and pulling, reaching, sitting, standing, walking and stooping.
Contact: Kathleen Richardson at email@example.com