Summer 2019: Marker's Row - Video Content & Photography Intern (PAID)
Dec 3, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for A video content intern with a passion for technology, small business and American manufacturing. This position is high-visibility and hands-on. The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a fast paced start-up environment.
Video Content Intern responsibilities include:
- Help write and plan engaging stories and tutorials.
- Film, edit and produce original video content across social platforms and blog.
- Assist in scheduling tapings, interviews, and webinars.
- Coordinates pre-production and production.
- Conducts video production which involves interacting with clients and operating video and audio equipment.
- Arrange lighting and camera setup for video shoots.
- Plans and performs post-production tasks.
- Experience with filming and knowledge of lighting is a plus.
- Experience with video-editing software and video production.
- Course experience in video production/graphic design.
- Self starter - able to work with minimum direction.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Looking for 1+ years experience or currently studying/recently graduated with a major in Film, Communications Design, Public Relations, Advertising Marketing, & related majors.
- Paid internship.
If interested, please send us your resume and editing portfolio.
click this link (or copy and paste)