Summer 2019: Lewis Media Partners - Strategic Advertising/Marketing Intern (PAID -- Deadline March 29)
Mar 8, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Want to be a part of the team this summer? We’re currently seeking candidates for our 2019 summer internship program. If you have an eagerness to learn more about advertising with an emphasis on media planning and buying, in a positive, upbeat, and team-oriented working environment, we’d love to hear from you. Rising junior and seniors in college take priority, but we encourage everyone to apply!
- Interns will be working with both the traditional and digital media teams to gain an understanding of what it takes to create an effective and results-oriented media plan. They will be conducting research, creating presentations, analyzing strategy, attending internal and external meetings, and much more.
- Interns must be available to work 10 am – 3 pm Monday – Friday for 4 weeks for a total of 80 hours. The internship is paid.
- Internship Program Dates (one candidate per session):
- Session One: May 20th – June 16th
- Session Two: July 8th – August 4th
Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would like the internship by March 29th in order to be considered. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you are an out of town student, please let us know if you would like to be interviewed during your spring break week, and we will do our best to accommodate. Final decisions will be made by April 12th.
Please keep in mind that we are strictly a media agency and do not do creative in house. We will be looking for candidates with the following majors: advertising (strategic), marketing, economics, and business administration.