Summer 2019: Delegate McQuinn - Communications Intern
Apr 16, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
General Assembly/Legislative Intern Job Description
- Open, Organize and file Delegate office mail.
- Answer phones and supply information as needed.
- Monitor (Track) legislation sponsored by Delegate.
- Assist with development of publications for constituents.
- Assist with organization and planning of community programs and events.
- Update database of constituents and organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn new and varied tasks.
- Commitment to providing information to large constituent base.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
Intern reports to Delegate and Legislative Assistant - Primary point of contact will be Legislative Assistant.
Delegate Delores L. McQuinn