Summer 2019: CNO Financial - Direct Marketing Intern (PAID)
Dec 3, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
At CNO Financial, we believe interns bring new perspectives to existing challenges. The CNO Financial Intern Program gives students an opportunity to learn about CNO and network while doing important work for the organization. This program compliments the learning that each department provides for the students through work and other activities.
- Leader Talks
- Career Counseling
- Development Opportunities
- Department Tour
- Volunteering Event
- Final Presentations
As a Direct Marketing Analyst Intern in the Direct Marketing group based in Chicago you will be responsible for supporting data analysis, reporting and campaign execution of prospect acquisition campaigns. You will play a role in supporting direct marketing programs, with a specific focus on digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a bias for action with the ability to dive deep into data and drive results.
- Works closely with internal and external stakeholders to help bring marketing campaigns to market
- Supports marketing staff with ad hoc analysis to improve overall business results
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, initiative, teamwork, and flexibility to assist department in meeting organizational goals
- Pursuing a BA degree in Marketing or Business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Communicate effectively and concisely, both oral and written
- Manage time to complete work timely and accurately
- Highly creative
- Ability to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to be organized and prioritize work; seek direction as appropriate
This internship will run May through August 2019.
This is a paid internship.
Click this link (or copy and paste) to Apply!