Summer 2018: Yoga Source - Web Developer Intern (Deadline May 15)
May 9, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Yoga Source is currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in website
development and management. The Web Developer/Manager will be responsible for developing,
maintaining, and updating the Company’s website, including production of web content in a manner that
is appealing to targeted audiences, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and
encouraging product adoption. This individual will be responsible for writing, editing, and proofreading site
content under the supervision of the Studio Director.
We would like to improve our visibility through the development of promotional campaigns, online
marketing, and website design using the Company’s website and social media platforms. Our aim is to find
a competent intern who will provide useful know-how towards this goal.
This is an advanced internship that requires strong organizational skills, self-motivation, teamwork, and a
desire to learn about and practice yoga at Yoga Source.
• Position requires a commitment of 6 hours per week.
• Position requires working collaboratively with the Studio Director & Studio Manager on a weekly basis.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written/verbal format.
• Ability to design and manage website (i.e. content development, creation/editing of content, and online
• Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective
participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword search.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must have experience with Wix, HTML, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop.
• Earn internship class credit for school and free yoga classes at Yoga Source.
• Gain real world experience by enhancing and implementing the Company’s web content plan.
• Grow your résumé experience and use the work for your portfolio.
To apply, submit
• Please submit your résumé to: Tia Platte, Studio Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All applications are due by May 15, 2018.
• w: yogarichmond.com
• t: 804.359.9642
• e: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org