Summer 2018: Yoga Source - Social Media Intern (Deadline May 15)
May 9, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Yoga Source is currently seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Intern with strong writing and social media skills. This student should have an aptitude for developing content strategy and brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and increasing engagement metrics on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. The social media intern is a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for designing and implementing Yoga Source’s content strategy, creating relevant content, and community participation.This is an advanced internship that requires strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and a desire to learn about and practice yoga at Yoga Source.
• Position requires a commitment of 3-6 hours per week and is approved for class credit.
• Position requires working collaboratively with the Social Media Marketing team.
• Position requires that the Intern be knowledgable about the practice of yoga by attending classes
• Must remain up to date on all Yoga Source class offerings, fees & policies.
• Work directly with and report to the Studio Manager and Social Media marketing team to implement
Yoga Source’s social media marketing campaign across all platforms.
• Willingness to work as a team with the confidence and collaborate with other team members on content
development, creation/editing of content, and online reputation management.
• Identify social media tracking tools to monitor the growth of likes, reach and engagement for all social
• Develop engagement and conversion strategies.
• Research and identify other potential social sites for the studio to utilize.
• Assist with marketing research efforts to identify new potential local businesses and geographical regions
for outreach efforts.
• Must have experience with Wix, WordPress, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter.
• Earn internship class credit for school.
• Earn free yoga classes at Yoga Source.
• Expand your social media skills & networking opportunities by engaging with our staff and student.
• Grow your résumé experience and use the work for your portfolio.
To apply, submit
• Please submit your résumé to: Heather Zimmerman, Studio Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or
drop off at Yoga Source: 3122 W. Cary St. Ste. 220 Richmond, VA 23221
• All applications are due by May 15, 2018.
• w: yogarichmond.com
• t: 804.359.9642
• e: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org