Summer 2018: VCU Division of Acute Care Surgical Services - Strategic/Creative Advertising Volunteer (Student Volunteer Opportunity)
Jul 9, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships
The Division of Acute Care Surgical Services as a verified trauma center, provides the highest quality of trauma, critical and emergency care to injured patients. As part of the international projects, the Division has developed a surveillance tool to support trauma and emergency services in low and middle income countries. Previous marketing efforts have generated little positive results.
We are looking for a self-motivated and hands-on advertising intern to help the Division of Acute Care capable to provide strategic contribution (strategic thinking/orientation) draft market growth strategies to push forward expansion branding, visibility, increase leads and clients. The intern must consider outside the box options to tailor the cultural needs of international markets and keeping in mind that what works in the domestic market may not work elsewhere.
What You Will Do
- Propose and implement creative actions to support market growth strategies
- Propose and implement actions to improve branding and visibility in the current market
- Propose and implement actions to help opening new markets
- Draft a strategic marketing plan
- Create graphics and other printed advertising materials to support website, social media, annual trauma conference
- Create content for social media platforms (Twitter)
- Created and implement strategies for launching new products (Portuguese and French version) and introduction of new fees (access and maintenance)
- Know- how about engine optimization strategies
- Graphic design
This is an unpaid internship with the opportunity to receive academic credits and gain valuable experience working in solving a real marketing problems for a new products and markets.
Applicants should e-mail resume to:
International Systems Development Coordinator
We are located at Sanger Hall 1101 E. Marshall St. Room 8-0017