Summer 2018: Pella Windows & Doors - Marketing/Event Marketing/Social Media Marketing Intern
Apr 4, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Name of Business
Pella Windows & Doors
Type of internship
Marketing/Event Marketing/ Social Media Marketing
Description of Organization
Pella is a national leader in the window and door replacement business. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, Pella was founded in 1925 by Peter and Lucille Kuyper and has been family owned ever since. It has grown to become the most recognized brand in the window and door industry with eight factories across the United States. Virginia has four Pella showrooms located in Charlottesville, Virginia Beach, Richmond and South Charleston, West Virginia. The Virginia branch is locally owned and operated and we are looking to increase our local market share through quality marketing and advertising.
1) Assisting the sales manager and marketing coordinator with day to day marketing task such as social media marketing, graphic design, blog writing and occasional photography.
- Visiting job sites to gather project blog content.
- Posting quality content on social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram, daily.
- Aide in insuring that marketing budget is spent in most effective manor through testing new programs, analysis, involvement in marketing calls and meetings, etc.
- Identifying local marketing events with target demographic attending.
2) Planning, executing and working local marketing events.
- Staffing events with the goal of generating new sales leads and creating new appointments.
- Interacting with event attendees and engaging them in conversations about Pella.
College senior or junior with an interest in event coordination, event marketing or social media marketing. Outgoing, friendly personality.
As soon as possible.
9830 Mayland Dr Suite A, Richmond, VA 23233
How to contact
Email resume to: Jason Dowdy