Summer 2018: Native Collaboration - Video Editing Intern
Apr 4, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for a Video Editing Intern that will support our video capturing and editing needs. This includes on-site client work as well as in-office editing and video creation. This role will provide the opportunity to work across various industries including entertainment, manufacturing, medical, higher education and non-profit to name a few.
You Need to Have:
- Experience with on-site filming and set-up (ex: setting up lights)
- Experience with on-site audio recording and setting up recording equipment
- Familiarity with various camera form-factors
- Experience with audio editing including vocal recordings
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and strong internet search capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and ability to color correct is a plus
- Capture on-site footage including interviews, events, and B-roll
- Set up and take down camera equipment such as lights, audio, ect.
- Create short narrative films, create event recap videos, and edit down captured footage
- Screen archival footage, and edit into relevant, usable clips
- Assist with pre-production and final rendering.
- Work with Adobe Premiere
- Collaborate with a team of graphic designers and digital marketers to create and deliver client videos
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and want to learn, we’re looking for you. The Video Editing Internship is an unpaid internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship.
Summer 2018 (May 2018 –July 2018)
Weekly Internship Hours: 15-20 hours (Flexible)
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send an email with your resume (cover letter is suggested) attached to email@example.com with the subject line: YOUR FULL NAME, Video Editing Internship (Summer 2018)