Summer 2018: Native Collaboration - Social Media Intern
Apr 4, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for a Social Media Intern that will support our brand & creative marketing needs. This includes client work as well as new business development. This role will provide the opportunity to work across various industries including entertainment, manufacturing, medical, higher education and film to name a few.
You Need to Have:
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and strong internet search capabilities
- Experience managing personal social media including twitter, instagram, snapchat, facebook and/or a personal or professional blog a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct research and input into a variety of databases
- Previous internships in Social Media or Public Relations a plus
- Assist with content calendars and social media marketing plans
- Assist with Native and Client social media execution
- Support project management team with other duties as needed
- Conduct research on the behalf of our clients to create concepts and leads
- Interface with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform for social media monitoring
- Conduct web reporting and monitoring of social media accounts.
- Assist with email blasting and reporting.
- Identify important trends, measure performance against goals.
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and want to learn, we’re looking for you. The Social Media Internship is an unpaid internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship.
Summer 2018 (May 2018 –July 2018)
Weekly Internship Hours: 20 hours (Flexible)
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send an email with your resume (cover letter is suggested) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: YOUR FULL NAME, Social Media Internship (Summer 2018)