Summer 2018: Native Collaboration - Web Design & Data Intern
Apr 4, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for an IT/ Data Analytics Intern that will support our web development needs. This includes assisting in client site creation, editing, and testing. This role will provide the opportunity to work across various industries including entertainment, manufacturing, medical, higher education and film to name a few.
You Need to Have:
- Completion of Code Academy Courses: (HTML and Css) or be able to show past portfolio experience in the topic area
- Working knowledge of the Wordpress platform
- Excellent computer proficiency, including desire to learn new platforms like Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to conduct research and input into a variety of databases
- Assist in edit rounds with clients
- Conduct internal Website reporting and analysis
- Communicate analysis findings in both written and oral form
- Test client sites
- Conduct research on trends and future opportunities
- Work with graphic design team to generate UI/UX mockups
- Aggregate and manipulate platforms and report generation
- Assist with office IT needs as well as server maintenance
- Support project management team with other duties as needed
*Experience preferred but not required. It’s an internship, after all.
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and want to learn, we’re looking for you. The IT/ Data Analytics Internship is an unpaid internship where candidates must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of the internship.
Summer 2018 (May 2018 –July 2018)
Weekly Internship Hours: 15-20 hours (Flexible)
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please send an email with your resume (cover letter is suggested) attached to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: YOUR FULL NAME, IT/ Data Analytics Internship (Summer 2018).