Summer 2017: The Washington Redskins Training Camp - Broadcast/Production Interns
Apr 26, 2017
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships
Intern with the Washington Redskins Broadcast Network for 2017 Training Camp In Richmond, VA!
The Washington Redskins are looking for interns for Training Camp in Richmond, VA. We provide hard-working, dedicated, knowledgable, and exeptional people with internships in the professional NFL industry.
Get hands-on experience producing and editing web videos, assisting producers with TV shows, documentaries and much more! *This is not a Radio Play-by-Play, or live production internship. This is post-production based internship.*
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Punctuality and accountability
- Positive attitude and willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
- Need to receive college credit (no exceptions)
- Need to provide own transportation to Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center
- Must be able to commit to entire Training Camp Schedule (Mid July-Mid August)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite & Final Cut Pro
- Proficient in techniques in Non-linear editing systems
- Proficient in broadcast style cameras (Panasonic P2) and DSLR filming (Canon 5D Mark III)
- An understanding of 'sequencing' and ‘storytelling’ in terms of video production
- Basic knowledge of Mac operating system, Microsoft Word, Office, Excel
- Must provide link to relevant resume reel in Cover Letter
- Shoot, edit and upload player and coach press conferences and other web content to redskins.comTV
- Help producers with shows as needed (schedule guests, log/digitize video, write scripts, generate ideas)
- Edit and produce commercials and demos for various Redskins productions
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of show sets
- Working with online CMS to organize video on redskins.com.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, and relavant video reel to Steven Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.