Summer 2017: The ARTisan Cafe - PR/Marketing Intern
May 19, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Based in Richmond, Virginia, the ARTisan Café has created a successful artisan marketplace for business owners through arts and culture focused events. As we transition into a festival format we are looking for a strong intern that is creative and can work independently around our marketing, branding and PR approach.
Major Duties Include, but are not limited to:
1. Manage all social media activity on FB, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
2. Manage email blast/ campaigns
3. Keep our followers abreast of all things ARTisan Café
4. Create awareness campaigns to engage our followers, create additional visibility for featured artisans and sponsors to serve as the premier platform for arts, music and culture.
5. Assist with the creation of marketing collateral (posters, fliers, post for social media that require design, email blast, etc.)
6. Ensure we are using the most up to date online tools to ensure maximum web presence and optimization
Please note there maybe additional responsibilities required under each category, based on the needs of operation. Average Time Commitment: 10-12 hours a week. If you are interested please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your time, we look forward to your response!