Summer 2017: STACHE MEDIA - Digital Marketing Intern
Mar 20, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
STACHE MEDIA is a full service marketing agency specialized in music & entertainment. STACHE MEDIA launched in 2007 out of New York City and focuses on streaming and influencer marketing, publicity, advertising, brand partnership and creative content. Our unique service offerings allow us to create meaningful connections through music. Our services have been instrumental in the successful marketing campaigns of artists including Ingrid Michaelson, Joey Bada$$, FLUME, Run The Jewels, Noah Cyrus, Courtney Barnett, Kelsea Ballerini, Shaggy, Colbie Caillat, Daya, John Paul White, Lecrae, Santana and more. For more information visit www.stachemedia.com
Are you a college student looking for a social media marketing internship in the music industry? Are you the person that your friends come to to find out whats new? Have a substantial online following? Our SLR internship program may be for you! STACHE MEDIA is accepting applications nationwide, from influencers like YOU!
Our STACHE Lifestyle Rep internship focuses on digital marketing for artists + brands. This remote internship is designed to be an interactive and educational experience for students with a passion for all things music + digital marketing.
As an SLR, you will be one of the first to share new music online and in your community. You will be a crucial part of the STACHE team and help contribute to the success of our artists. We will work closely with the influencer department within STACHE and provide you with the tools and knowledge to execute successful online marketing campaigns.
- Produce unique & innovative content on various social platforms to create awareness for artists + brands
- Attend scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques, trends, and more about the music industry
- Develop online marketing strategies through social media platforms + add a new platform to your social media presence
- Work independently and remotely from supervisors
- Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
- Stay focused, organized and meet deadlines
- Submit reports of marketing efforts
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible to receive academic credit
- Must be able to dedicate 10-12 hours a week to the internship
- Outgoing personality with strong verbal + written communication skills
- Must be heavily active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Musical.ly, Facebook, Twitter and more
- Prior music industry or social media marketing experience is a plus
PERKS OF BEING AN SLR:
- A great opportunity to gain experience and get your foot in the door of the music industry
- Q&A's with industry professionals and recording artists
- Grow your social following
- Be the first to know about up-and-coming artists
- Informational interviews
- FREE concert tickets!
- Career advice from industry professionals
- Hands-on marketing experience
- Resume building advice
To officially apply for the internship, please visit: https://myredmusic.com/lifestyle/
We offer our internship program three times per year: fall, spring and summer semesters
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status