Summer 2017: Snagajob - Video Marketing
Mar 20, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Snagajob is hiring a Marketing Video Intern for the summer of 2017. Our internships are a 10-week program and will run from May 30 through August 4. Here at Snagajob, we can promise you that you won’t be treated like a typical intern. Our core values of collaboration, accountability and passion make for a productive, fast-paced and fun atmosphere. The first day you walk in the door, you’ll jump right in with the team. Whether you’re a marketing intern running a campaign or an engineering intern creating code, you’ll be working on important projects and watching them come to life.
As the Marketing Video Intern, you will produce videos to assist Snagajob’s content marketing efforts. As a video creator, you will strive to grow and engage with our audiences on YouTube as well as through other video platforms. The successful candidate will maximize their creativity while working with the video team to script, shoot, edit and optimize marketing videos.
This internship will be based in our Richmond office.
What We'll Expect:
- Produce bi-weekly video series for our Job Seeker YouTube channel
- Brainstorm creative ideas to engage our audiences with video content
- Handle post-production duties, which includes editing, graphics, color grading, compressing and uploading videos online
- Optimize and transcribe videos
- Assist in the planning and production of various marketing campaign videos
What You'll Bring:
- Hands-on experience in video production (pre-production, writing, on-site, production and post-production)
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- Outside the box? What box!? You’re THAT creative!
- Comfortable with DSLR cameras, professional video equipment, lighting and audio equipment.
- Knowledge of YouTube and social media
- A sense of humor, empathy, exceptional communication skills, and a strong passion for engaging audiences
Interested candidates should include links in their resumes to either a demo reel or two to three video project samples.
What You Can Expect From Snagajob:
With more than 70 million registered hourly workers and 300,000 employer locations, Snagajob is America’s #1 hourly marketplace. We focus on creating instant and quality connections so workers can get jobs and employers can hire workers—in minutes. Since 2000, our mission has been to put people in right fit-positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. We do this through the Snagajob marketplace and PeopleMatter, our end-to-end platform of talent and workforce management solutions. Our mobile and on-demand sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling, and performance management tools drive results for single-location operators to Fortune 500 businesses with thousands of locations, across the restaurant, retail, hospitality and healthcare industries.
With offices in Washington, DC; Richmond, VA; Charleston, SC; Atlanta, GA; and Oakland, CA, Snagajob has been named to Fortune Magazine’s Great Place to Work® list for eight years running and Washingtonian Magazine’s 50 Great Places to Work list for 2015. Snagajob is an equal opportunity employer.