Summer 2017: Noah Education Fund - Content Creator
May 19, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
JOB TITLE: Content Creator
REPORTS TO: Social Media Manager
Noah Education Fund is a 501©(3) non-profit organization that works to provide scholarships and grants to students around the world. As part of this scholarship effort, Noah Education Fund launched Noah Writing, a free writing sharing website that seeks to improve the writing skills for students. Outstanding submissions are recognized, and the authors receive a writer’s award and status as a Noah Scholar.
As a part of the marketing team for Noah Education Fund, you will join the current staff in an effort to promote and expand Noah Education Fund’s social media presence and its global audience. Your job as content creator will give you an environment that allows for creativity to prosper. Through the development of original content, you will be a key individual on the social media marketing plan.
- Create/develop original content for videos, articles, digital promotion, website usage, and social media accounts
- Work with other members of the social media marketing team
- Assist in the development of the social media marketing plan and engagement programs
- Provide critical support in the development of Noah Education’s social media presence
- Skills in art, digital design, or related field
- Skills in popular design programs such as Photoshop or similar products
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Skills in popular video editing programs is a plus
- Social media promotion experience is a plus
Email William Walker, Social Media Manager at email@example.com.