Summer 2017: Noah Education Fund - Community Manager
May 19, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
JOB TITLE: Community Manager
REPORTS TO: Social Media Manager (Student Intern)
Noah Education Fund is a 501©(3) non-profit organization that works to provide scholarships and grants to students around the world. As part of this scholarship effort, Noah Education Fund launched Noah Writing, a free writing sharing website that seeks to improve the writing skills for students. Outstanding submissions are recognized, and the authors receive a writer’s award and status as a Noah Scholar.
As a part of the marketing team for Noah Education Fund, you will join the current staff in an effort to promote and expand Noah Education Fund’s social media presence and its global audience. Your job as community manager will allow you to direct and manage the daily interactions of students, and other followers on all social media platforms.
- Directly manage the social interaction of followers on all social media platforms
- Post engaging content with the help of the content creator
- Serve as moderator of social media content; provide user support/public rations
- Maintain a clean, appropriate social media platform that promotes Noah Education Fund’s mission and purpose
- Make daily updates on social media platforms and fill out weekly/monthly social media reports
- Social media marketing/promotion skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Time management skills
Email William Walker, Social Media Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.