Summer 2017: GlynnDevins - Project Management & Production Intern
Mar 20, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
The Project Management and Production Intern will provide day-to-day tactical support for integrated client campaigns that include both digital and traditional components across accounts. Duties will involve learning the process and skills for management of projects including timelines, resource allocation and workflow. This person will support and help drive momentum for all day-to-day deliverables including opening and tracking of projects in our Web-based project management system (eSilentPartner), Google Drive and Trello.
The ideal candidate must be a strong, independent leader, decision-maker and great communicator; will work closely with internal teams and clients as/if needed to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are surpassed; and will be flexible, willing to learn, comfortable with change and able to work with a high volume of projects.
- Ad agency experience preferred but not required
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly while working in a deadline-oriented environment
- Understanding of traditional and nontraditional marketing/advertising including digital and interactive projects
- Ability to be a dynamic team player and strong verbal and written communicator within a fast-paced environment and in cross-functional/multidiscipline teams
- Ability to effectively communicate project status, requirements, changes, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders, including clients if/as needed
- Ability to maintain multi-month projects, priorities, budgets and schedules
- Ability to self-manage, organize and meet goals with excellent attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
So you'll spearhead our process, you'll improve how we do things, you'll serve as the liaison between our internal teams and you will hold us accountable to deadlines. If you’re proficient with Microsoft office suite and/or project management software, organized and get along well with others, then we’d love to talk with you.
We’d love for you to learn more about our company’s culture and the unique personalities that make us tick. Please check us out at GlynnDevins.com. If you feel you’d be a good fit, send your resumé and any other materials you’d like to include to email@example.com.
In September 2016, SB&A Integrated Marketing and Brooks Adams Research became part of GlynnDevins. For more information please click the link below.