Spring 2021: Mama Wunderbar - Creative Marketing Intern (Deadline Jan. 30)
Jan 26, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Mama Wunderbar is seeking a creative, highly motivated Digital Marketing Intern who is interested in real-world experience at a small, women led metaphysical supply shop.
In this internship program, you will be exposed to a variety of national campaigns and projects across different marketing verticals. Throughout this experience, you will work closely with our CEO, Brand Manager, and other interns to learn how to execute digital marketing strategies that impact bottom-line revenue.
This role will require individuals who are team-oriented, resourceful, fast learners, capable of working independently, and thinking outside of the box. The ideal candidate will have strong motivation, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great professional relationships.
What You Will Learn
• How to develop actionable audience-based strategies to increase new customer acquisition and improve customer loyalty
• How to use analytics to structure strong digital marketing campaigns
• How to use best SEO practices to write strong marketing content
• What it feels like to submit (and resubmit) content to clients
• How to become a well-balanced digital marketing professional with technical skills
The Ideal Mama Wunderbar Intern
• A junior or senior currently enrolled in university majoring in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or similar
• Will bring creative ideas to the team
• Social media savvy
• Highly independent with leadership capabilities (At the end of your internship, you could be hired)
• Can evoke emotion through words
• Has a high attention to detail
• Has an interest in spiritual healing
Compensation: $0.00, College credit
How to Apply:
• Email your resume and portfolio to Harmony Lowery at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2021.