Spring 2021 (Jan. 30 - Feb. 26): RVA Environmental Film Festival - Social Media Intern
Jan 26, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
The RVA Environmental Film Festival is to showcase films selected to bring awareness of environmental issues facing our city, region, and planet. This free, streamed event, featuring 25 films, is made possible by over 20 sponsors.
The intern's goal is to help promote Festival films - the more registrations to stream the film, the better!
Each day, at least between Jan. 30 and Feb 12, the intern will create one Facebook and Instagram post promoting the Festival film to be streamed the next day. We will train you on the Festival Social Media Strategy and provide film poster and sponsor files, and film descriptions to use in your posts. To avoid using any images that have already appeared on social media, the intern is encouraged to explore other images that will promote interest in the film. Films are only available for streaming on a specific day and time.
How to Apply
This opportunity is still available. Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "Intern" in the subject line:
- A description of your social media or promotion experience for organizations (student, non-profit, or business)
- Sample post(s) that represent your writing ability (concise)
- Sample organizations in which you actively participate (at least once per year)
- Experience in re-sizing images
- Why you're interested in this internship (2-3 sentences)