Spring 2021: Cold Front Music LLC - Multimedia Production Intern
Jan 26, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Cold Front Music, LLC is an independent music label for jazz/inspirational saxophonist, composer/songwriter, and entrepreneur Tony Craddock, Jr. Tony uses his brand to tell uplifting messages through weather-inspired instrumental and vocal music. Craddock founded the company in 2011 and since has released music that has aired on The Weather Channel, Sirius XM Radio, Music Choice, 70+ smooth jazz stations internationally, and been featured on Spotify’s editorial smooth jazz playlists. Additionally, he has been blessed to headline at premier jazz festivals, concert series, and clubs; perform the national anthem for the NBA and WNBA; and minister through music at church services and events throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
● Produce and edit videos for a weekly online music show that will broadcast on social media and www.tonycraddockjr.com;
● Pitch production ideas for the show, including segment and set design ideas;
● Pitch photo and short video (~1 minute) ideas for consistent posts on social media;
● Create and edit captivating images through graphic design;
● Develop a monthly social media calendar;
● Create short canvas videos (~5-8 seconds) to sync with Tony’s music on Spotify.
The majority of work can be accomplished remotely, with the exception of filming a few outdoor videos, which can be done with social distancing.
Other Skills Needed
• Highly motivated and a self-starter;
• Commitment to excellence and attention to detail;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Understanding of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) for live streaming (preferred, but not required);
• Creative vision that advances Cold Front Music’s brand and objectives.
Graduate and undergraduate students can apply for this internship. Students applying for this internship should have at least 2 years of experience in recording, producing and editing multimedia content, including video, animations, images, audio, and text. Students should provide a portfolio of their work, with a one-page narrative on how their work advanced their clients’ mission and objectives. This internship is unpaid but is available for academic credit.
To apply, please email a resume to Tony Craddock, Jr. at email@example.com.