Spring 2020: Yoga Source - Social Media Intern
Nov 11, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Yoga Source is currently seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Intern with strong writing and social media skills. This student should have an aptitude for developing content strategy and brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and increasing engagement metrics on Facebook,and Instagram. The social media intern is a highly motivated individual with experience and passion for designing and implementing Yoga Source’s content strategy, creating relevant content, and community participation.This is an advanced internship that requires strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and a desire to learn about and practice yoga at Yoga Source.
• Position requires working collaboratively with the Social Media Marketing team to implement Yoga Source’s social media marketing campaign across all platforms.
• Willingness to work as a team with the confidence and collaborate with other team members on content development, creation/editing of content, and online reputation management.
• Must remain up to date on all Yoga Source class offerings, fees & policies.
• Position requires that the Intern be knowledgable about the practice of yoga by consistently attending classes.
• Identify social media tracking tools to monitor the growth of likes, reach and engagement for all social sites.
• Must have experience with Wix, Instagram, & Facebook.
• Position requires a commitment of 3-hours per week and is approved for class credit.
• Earn internship class credit for school.
• Earn free yoga classes at Yoga Source.
• Expand your social media skills & networking opportunities by engaging with our staff and students.
• Grow your résumé experience and use the work for your portfolio.
To apply, Submit:
• Email your résumé to: Gabby Blanquiz, Studio Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In-person: Drop off at Yoga Source: 3122 W. Cary St. Ste. 220 Richmond, VA 23221
• Deadline: All applications are due by Dec 1, 2019.
• W: yogarichmond.com
• T: 804.359.9642
• E: email@example.com